Friday, October 19, 2007

"Plans to do"

My intended audience for my research paper would be psychiatrist because they are the individuals responsible for prescribing the psychotropic medication. Also, scholars interested in medicine because it would be a category they are familiar with and are interested in. Also, pharmacist because I have read that they are loose when it comes to refilling the medication. Finally, I would say those suffering my a mental illness because it my be an eye opener to them to see if they believe they should be medicated or not.

The purpose of my research paper would be to alert others about the on growing issue of psychotropic medication being described. I would want those to be aware of the necessary diagnostic procedures and affects of misdiagnosing.

No comments: